Monday 6 June 2011

Start living



Life is not seems to be easy. But my assumptions and beliefs make it the most beautiful and easy; living is like loving. I feel there is nothing like luck or bad luck. But sometimes we feel the need of a thing that can be lucky for us. But we never realize that the most sacred and lucky thing is within us. That is our soul, which is controlling us and our mind. Which is always lucky and don’t need any luck and any other thing.
My resistance to face the difficulties is same as it was before. I don’t call anything difficult, but they are the situations that are the part of our self. They just make our will, our confidence, our self strong enough to see the beauties of life, to feel alive.
What if I cross a thousand mile, or if  i jump from the heaven to the centre of the earth. Or what if I am the most richest and successful person of the world. What if I think I am the centre of the unverse? I can think what I want, I am free and I can, I belive. But still there are many people who do these things. They all are so passionate about life; they know the importance of life and know that it is limitless. They know the secret of life, that how to live it. They all are mad about life. They love their life.
I know why they all do these, why they are so crazy about life. They are the super humans in humans. They just want to feel alive; they just want to swim in the ocean of living salvation. They know how to live life. This is called success, rest everything is useless and fake.

7 comments: